|Sektör||Software Test and Automation Engineer|
|İl / İlçe||İstanbul / Pendik|
Software Test and Automation Engineer
Software Test, Automation and Verification
We are looking for a quality assurance engineer to develop and execute tests to ensure product quality and establishing networking environment by designing system configuration for our products.
- Develop and execute test scenarios to ensure software applications are accurate, complete, conform to end users and meet the business needs.
- Develop and run effective tests to ensure product’s stability and performance.
- Test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues.
- Approach testing and quality assurance from customer point of view.
- Deploying, managing, and validating Lab computing and networking components.
- Scripting/automation of test cases, troubleshooting HW and SW in a lab environment.
- Establishing networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Participating in test case development, validation strategy and execution, and performance analysis.
- Collect information about software usability.
- Identify critical bottlenecks in development.
- Document, prioritize, and put effort in resolution of bugs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid knowledge of QA methodologies and tools.
- Good understanding of network protocols, design and operations.
- Ability to create test plans, define testing strategies, uncovering hard-to-find bugs.
- Working knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies.
- Ability to spot flaws and inconsistencies.
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
- Familiarity in at least one scripting language such as Python
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior software quality assurance experience in a product development environment
- Proven 2+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance is a major plus.
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle tools such as Jenkins, Redmine, Git are strongly preferred.
- Good knowledge of virtualization environment of both servers and applications along with the use of hypervisor technologies
- Good knowledge in the functions and features in cloud / data center environment
- Strong knowledge in Ethernet protocols and Layer-2 equipment technologies including Switches, Routers
- Knowledge and experience in software configuration, release management and continuous integration (CI).
- Knowledge and experience in SCRUM, Agile processes.
- Experience in administration (Linux, Windows), virtualization (VMWare, KVM etc.), container-based virtualization (Docker) is preferred.
- Master of Science degree